I recently signed up for a really neat app or website called Vinted, which is a service like Poshmark that lets you shop fellow fashionistas’ closets or swap with their items. A lot of the stuff I have on there I amassed from years past that do not necessarily reflect my style or my size. However, I’ve been using it to sell my personal clothes as well. Some of the things I have listed are practically to give away, because I just want to make room around the house! So if you find anything you see from my closet, just send me a reasonable offer. I will most likely accept!
Vinted is free to sign up for, and you get $10 free when you sign up. So with my $10, I bought a really cute 90s inspired circle skirt with sunflowers on it (only had to pay shipping)! I landed on this website, because I was looking for a popular place to sell used clothes that wasn’t eBay or that didn’t have to be vintage-only like Etsy.
If you’re looking for a place to sell your own clothes, I say give it a go… and don’t forget to follow me! I will most likely add something new everyday. It’s a really fun place to get to know other girls as well. I was very flattered when one of the girls who bought my blue velvet dress even started a whole thread on their forum about her purchase from me! It made my day.
They do take a cut of whatever you sell of course, which is fair. Whatever I don’t sell on here for a while, I will most likely donate to Goodwill.
I also have an Etsy store where I sell vintage only clothes and accessories that you might like to see! I do not discourage haggling ;-)
Are you on Vinted/Etsy?
Thanks to Independent Fashion Bloggers for picking my link on their top posts last week! Below, you will find other fabulous posts to read.
Do you ever feel like when you were born, everyone got the handbook to life but you? Ok, maybe not. But when it comes to style, there is no official handbook… but that doesn’t mean we all have to wander around clueless. This week is your guide to style, so pull up a chair, take a deep breath and realize, everything is going to be just fine.
Links a la Mode: October 9th
- A La Modest: Blogging Against Popularity
- Attire Club: 40 Men’s Halloween Costume Ideas
- Everyday Starlet: How to Do a Spa Manicure
- Fear in Wonderland: DIY Tailored & Striped Tee Shirt
- Madame Ostrich: Chanel: Feminism or Faux Pas?
- Moda Vracha: What They Wore: Revenge Season 4
- Musings of a Fashion Designer: Brand Spotlight: Skarf
- Oh to Be a Muse: How to Create the Perfect Instagram Flat Lay
- Les Assorties: Indroducing Hemsley London
- Quantrelle: What is Vintage Fashion?
- Runway in LA: Fall Style Guide
- Storybook Apothecary: Sugar Skull Makeup Look
- Style Curated: When Minimalism and Maximalism Meet
- The Coral Pineapple: The Best Chick Flicks
- The Daily Luxe: The Ultimate Paris Cheat Sheet
- TLV Birdie: How to Style a Plaid Shirt Dress
- Trendy Techie: How to Pack for Conferences
- What Pixies Wear: How to Style a Midi Skirt
- Wild Beauty World: Super Cool Photos of Debbie Harry
- We Are Ready Made: Red Drama