Disclaimer: The following is a guest post and although have been approved by me, I do not necessarily agree with it 100%.
No one wants to look like a tourist when travelling to new places. Tourists can, and often do, become the victims of inflated prices from the likes of taxi drivers, shopkeepers, and bartenders, but, worse yet, they can also become the victims of fraud and robbery from the likes of conmen, pickpockets, and scam artists.
Even if you are visiting Beverley Hills where those entities that prey on travellers are less of a threat than in other popular destination spots, it is still a good idea to try to fit in with the locals in order to avoid embarrassment. In Beverley Hills, however, fashion is not only a fact of life but is the basis of all judgment.
Defined by those preeminent celebrity fashion designers – such as Adrienne Maloof, Kyle Richards, Kim Richards, Lisa Vanderpump, Dana Wilkey, and Brandi Glanville – who call the town home, the Beverley Hills look is both incredibly unique and always changing. It, therefore, can be nearly impossible – both financially and physically – for anyone besides a celebrity with a personal assistant to keep up to date with.
The Beverly Hills look, however, can be reasonably attained and maintained if one does not do the following:
- * Buy the latest fashion accessories after they have already been publicly worn by an A-list celebrity
- * Do the majority of your shopping at the popular retail locations within Beverley Hills itself
- * Base your fashion purchases off the hottest seasonal styles as reported by fashion magazines and blogs
And, instead, do the following:
- * Buy the latest fashion accessories before they are publicly worn by an A-list celebrity. Pictured above are glamorous jewelry pieces from Charm Jewel: droplet & hearts
- * Do the majority of your shopping outside of Beverley Hills itself and instead focus on internet stores and wholesale distributers
- * Base your fashion purchases off timeless styles that you personally have seen celebrities wearing for decades rather what is HOT at the moment
By keeping these guidelines in mind, you can rock the Beverley Hills look even with a limited budget and a lack of first-hand knowledge. Maybe you have tried to book a cheap flight to Los Angeles so you have money left over to spend on revamping your wardrobe, but as you can see, the Beverly Hills look doesn’t have to cost you an upgrade to business class. No longer will you have to worry about being ignored by the waitress because you’re wearing last Fall’s scarf or earrings popular two summers ago. One only needs to be observant, determined, and willing take chances.
By observing yourself what Beverley Hills look is gaining momentum rather than relying on a fashion blog, you can attain the necessary garments before demand and costs rise. By keeping a determined look-out for knock-off, yet authentic looking, everyday accessories – such as Sunglasses, purses, and hats – at reputable online stores, you can give any outfit the Beverley Hills look. Lastly, by being willing to take chances, you can, with a bit of luck, create the next Beverley Hills look.