Thank you to IFB for choosing me to be part of this week’s Links a la Mode!
Oh, and the giveaway for printed text tights ends TODAY!
Wearing the Pants in the Family
Do you know what? Every time you think you got the pants down, something new comes up! Transparent pants, sequin pants for any occasion, no-pants… heck even changing your sweaters into pants. It’s crazy what we’ll do to cover our legs! Anyway, while the whole roundup isn’t necessarily about PANTS, they certainly come up every now and then. What I like about the idea of “pants” is the idea of taking control of your wardrobe. Maybe everyone in your family wears pants, but in your life who or what is wearing the metaphorical pants? And what can you do to reinvent them? Let’s find out in this week’s Links a La Mode!
Links à la Mode: December 19th
- A la Modest: My Previous Jobs Side by Side
- Attire Club: Tips on Being a Good Host
- Kiri Yanchenko: Crop It Like It’s Hot
- Late Night Minutes: DIY Ugly Christmas Sweater
- Love, Kate Smith: Primp & Pamper
- Lucy’s Pearls: How To: The New French Roll
- Miss Monet: Fashion News: Rihanna is Balmain’s It Girl
- Nothing to Wear Novello: Trending SWANTS
- Quirky Britches: Borrowing from the Men’s Department
- Stye Bizarre: Rock Your New Year’s Eve Look
- Rising Colors: How to Dress Like a French Woman in 7 Steps
- Risticulous: What I Made: Long Cardigan
- Style Context: How To Wear Sequin Pants
- Style Wire: The Awkward Gift Guide: Over Achieving Sibling
- The Curatorial: 20 Great Gifts Under $100
- The Lifestyle Project: How to Take a Good Passport Photo
- The Stylish Butterfly: How to Avoid Buying The Wrong Quilted Puffer Coat
- The Stylist: What’s the Lifespan of a Trend?
- What2WearWhere: Elaine Turner Opens Boutique
- Wild Beauty World: The Yoga Body