For three weeks straight, thank you again IFB for including me in your list! Happy New Year to everyone! To all the Johnnies, be good. To all the Janes, be insane (-ly good). Over and out. Don’t forget to check out my store! New things are added DAILY. Need to catch up on blog commenting. I am very slow at that. I will surely return comments!
Happy New Year!!!
Welcome to 2014. Don’t you love the start of a New Year? Imagining all that will happen over the next 12 months. Sure, you can think about the next 12 months any time, but something is special once the calendars reset to a new year. So… what’s in store for you? Who knows! But one thing we can do is show you some links to help you make the best, with DIY projects, fashion tips, and a few bits of inspiration just for you!
Links à la Mode: January 2nd
- Al-Balsam Life: Skin Care Diary
- Attire Club: 12 Fun Facts About Neck Ties
- A La Modest: Winter Wedding Wonderland
- Beauty and Sass: 3 Trends That Will Stick Around for 2014
- Burgundy Whispers: Fuel Food
- Carly Tati: DIY Junya Wantanabe Patchwork Jeans
- Cream and Sugar Please: 5 Tips for The Perfect Selfie
- Doefya: A Pair and a Spare
- DressCode:HighFashion: Backstage at Jean Paul Gautier FW13/14
- Fashion Lush: Fridge Chic: DIY Gold Animal Magnets
- I’m an Airhead. Oh Wow!: How to Layer Clothes
- La Prive: Show Them Who’s Boss!
- Les Assorties: Dress You Lips in Red
- Lunar Candy: How to Get Your Man to Dress Better
- Miss Monet: Why I Love Fashion Illustrations
- Stilettos and Tequila: 5 Lessons Blogging Taught Me in 2013
- Style Bizarre: Tattooed Fashion Bloggers
- Style Through Her Eyes: LUSH Lip Scrub Review
- Tonie Girl: Time to Sparkle! 5 Ways to Wear a Sequin Skirt
- The Stylish Butterfly: 11 Ways to Wear a Festive Fashionable Bow