Pretty sweet. Thanks again to Independent Fashion Bloggers for picking my post for this week!
Looking Forward to Looking Back for Fall
Links à la Mode: August 26th
- A La Modest- Note-worthy Fashion in Indie Films + Shows.
- Beyond Fabric- Incorporating Traditional Local Items in Your Style
- Cloud of Secrets- Dior and decadent 18th Century Deshabille
- Consumerism Killed My Soul- The Pros and Cons of Fast Fashion
- Eco-Fashionista- Don’t Accept Diamonds from Strangers: The Provenance of Diamonds
- (Fred and) Ginger (in Prague)- Classic Books as Inspiration for Fall
- Holier than Now- 5 Catalogs to (Secretly) Shop for Fall
- Independent Fashion Bloggers: Beef Up Your Blogging Biceps at Evolving Influence
- Love From Lou Lou- Vintage 70′s Images to Inspire Your Interpretation of Fall’s 70′s Trend
- Kramey Martin- What Would Nancy Drew Wear?
- Lovely & Lavish- Collegiate Cool: College-inspired Looks
- Pull Your Socks Up- Why Do You Wear Vintage?
- Retro Chick- 60′s Chic Hits This Season’s Runways
- Seven Style Notes- Vintage Family Photos for Style Inspiration
- The Column of Samantha Tyler- The Flamboyant Comeback of the Hat
- The Haute Hoosier- Personal Style Icon: How to Get Zelda’s Fitzgerald’s Look
- The New Professional – Foundations: Underpinnings for a Smooth Work Look
- The Taxonomy of My Wardrobe- A Look Back at the Style Icons Behind Fall’s Aviator Jacket
- View from 5 ft. 2- Use What You Have to Interpret Fall’s Trends
- What 2 Wear Where- Paris: Les Arts Décoratifs History of Contemporary Fashion
- Your Saving Style- Revamp: From a Dress to (An Awesome High-Waisted) Skirt