Modesty should not belong in the bedroom, because it invites temptation to your husband’s door to look for pleasure elsewhere.
Thank you kindly to Christine Lingerie for this glamorous gown, first of all! Its’ fine silk makes me feel beautiful and graceful.
A few Christmases ago, a friend of mine gave me a pretty blue plaid dress glistening with metallic yarn. It had long sleeves, a high neck collar, and was right down the shin. I loved the pattern, the color, and the style. However, what I thought was a regular dress turned out to be lingerie! I gave her a funny look once she told me what it was, and she looked back at me and said, “what? it’s modest!”
Another girlfriend giddily handed me a throwback catalog for vintage clothing made for today and pointed to the lingerie section. She told me that this is where I could finally find modest underwear.
These two women were not mocking me at all! They are very dear to me, but they haven’t quite understood what modesty means to me. Some women are modest because they are naturally shy, pious due to religion, held back by cultural expectations, etc. Whatever the reason is, it is my belief that modesty should never, ever, ever exist in the bedroom.
Why Modesty Does Not Belong in the Bedroom
- Why hold back from your man?
- If you do, you’re just inviting more temptation than there already is for your spouse to look for pleasure elsewhere.
- It’s an act of love and appreciation towards your spouse, because it takes effort at times to try to look good for someone you’re used to seeing all the time
- Because you can’t generally (or want to) wear underwear in public, this is the perfect place to go wild ;-)
- Your most beautiful self should be seen by and not hidden from the most important person in your life
- Your outer clothing is for everyone else, but you leave what’s special for the love of your life (or yourself)
- Even if your significant other doesn’t appreciate you fully or make mistakes by looking at or thinking about other women, remember that they’re human. They may contribute to or take away your happiness, but they aren’t responsible for your joy.
- Honesty not modesty in the bedroom. You two should be perfectly secure in each other’s physical flaws—not just know them but love them.
- Wear the sexiest, nastiest, cutest, weirdest lingerie to boost your self confidence within closed doors—whatever floats your boat! Now, look at your self in the mirror. Smile. Wink. Laugh. Dance to your favorite tunes. Have fun while you burn some calories! You are beautiful no matter what others think of you! My husband wondered why I owned sexy undies before we got married, even if I didn’t sleep around. This is why! :)
How much do you like fun or sexy underwear?
It’s not too late to enter the giveaway for free printed tights! Ends this FRIDAY (12/20)!
Here’s a song by Grace Jones from 1980 called “Private Life.” Just pretend like she’s talking about your underwear!