Would you like some snazzy personalized stationary with your blog or business logo on it? UPrinting is having me give away 500 letterheads to one lucky reader. I will be running this giveaway only until the 25th of April at 11pm EST, so don’t delay participating!
Quantity : 500
Front Only Printing
4 Business Days Turn Around Time
Restriction: Limited to US residents 18 years old and above only.
You must be subscribed to this blog via Google Friend Connect before entering. Leave a comment verifying that you are.
- “Like”à la Modest on Facebook, and leave a comment telling me that you did (2 entries).
- Follow me on Twitter (@alaModest), and leave a comment telling me that you did. Include your user name.
- Tweet about this giveaway, and leave a comment telling me that you did. Include your user name and/or a link to the tweet. Copy & paste this to tweet: “Win 500 personalized letterheads via @alaModest ! http://bit.ly/ekhNmf #giveaway”
- Subscribe to this blog through BlogLovin’, and leave a comment telling me that you did.
- Post this giveaway as your status on Facebook, and leav a comment telling me that you did. Include your Facebook’s e-mail address. Copy & paste this: “Win 500 personalized letterheads via alamodest.com! http://alamodest.com/?p=6003”
- Suggest that your friends “like” à la Modest on Facebook, and leave a comment telling me that you did and/or how many friends you invited (2 entries).
- Blog about this giveaway in a new post, and leave a comment with the link.
- Follow UPrinting either on Facebook or Twitter, and leave a comment telling me that you did.
- Buy something from RGB Records until the end of the giveaway, and leave a comment telling me your full name. (5 entries)
For the bonus entries, I will check to verify if you have done these. If you are already subscribers/followers, indicate that you are in separate entries. Do not forget to leave me your real e-mail address!
This giveaway is based on random drawing. Remember, the more entries you have, the more chances of winning. Good luck!
The winner is Erin Marie Grimm. Congratulations!