Time for another monthly giveaway! Shopbop, a leading online retailer for designer pieces, is giving away a gift card worth $100 to one lucky reader. Shopbop offers a wide range of high fashion apparel including women’s clogs, wedge booties, and Coclico shoes. Don’t forget checking out their ongoing designer clothing sale!
- Like à la Modest on Facebook.
- Find Shopbop’s picture under the photo album called “Giveaways” and leave a comment (or URL) of your favorite item on Shopbop.
- Get as many friends to like your comment as you can. The person with the most “likes” on their comment + bonus entries by the deadline wins.
- Join this site publicly via Google Friend Connect (if link doesn’t work, try the right sidebar) and leave a comment on this blog post telling me that you did (3 entries).
- Follow me on Twitter (@alaModest), and leave a comment on this blog post telling me that you did. Include your user name. (2 entries)
- Tweet about this giveaway, and leave a comment on this blog post telling me that you did. Include your user name and/or a link to the tweet. Copy & paste this to tweet: “Win a $100 GC from Shopbop from @alaModest http://bit.ly/gUCEbv #giveaway #free”
- Subscribe to this blog through BlogLovin’, and leave a comment on this blog post telling me that you did.
- Post this giveaway as your status on Facebook, and leave a comment on this blog post telling me that you did. Include your Facebook’s e-mail address. Copy & paste this: “Help me win a $100 GC from Shopbop by liking my comment here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/a-la-Modest/105076206204991#!/photo.php?fbid=170983529614258&set=a.170983522947592.37309.105076206204991&theater” (3 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway in a new post, and leave a comment on this blog post with the link.
For the bonus entries, I will check to verify if you have done these. If you are already subscribers/followers, indicate that you are in separate entries. Do not forget to leave me your real e-mail address!
This giveaway ends March 7th and is open to both US and international readers.
Remember, the more likes and/or entries you have, the more chances of winning. Good luck!